The Point Bock Run
The Point Bock Run is a 5-mile out-and-back road race
- Date - Always the first Saturday in March,
- Field - Limited to 2,000 runners
- Age Group Records - All runners setting a new age group record receive a complimentary entry to the subsequent years run.
- Age Group Winners - All age group winners are guaranteed entry into the subsequent years run.
- Post-race party - Located in the large heated tent immediately adjacent to the finish line.
Starts and finishes in front of the Stevens Point Brewery. Flat and Fast! Runs parallel to and crosses the Wisconsin River twice. Closed to traffic